We are committed to Jesus, as revealed in the Bible, trusting in Him alone
for salvation, obeying Him by putting into practice His expectations of us, and
experiencing the joy and peace that comes only from Him.
- April 1 Sunrise Service a 6:30 a.m. in the parking lot. Public welcome!
- April 1 Pot luck breakfast in fellowship hall immediately following the Sunrise Service.
- April 1 Sunday morning services as usual! (8:30 Bible study & 10 a.m. worship). No discipleship class this evening.
- April 7 Men's Breakfast (7 am) & Workday (8 to 11 am)
- April 8 Lord's Supper (10 am service)
- Sundays Bible study (8:30 am)
- Sundays Weekly worship service (10 a.m.)
- Sundays Discipleship class (6 p.m.)
- Wednesdays Want to grow closer to God in your prayer life? Want to learn what God's Word says about living in full fellowship with Him? Join us each Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.
- Check your current church calendar and worship bulletin for more
complete information on Broadway activities
love Him because He first loved us. 1 John 4:19